I’m a simple man, I feel confused between two products, I compare like I compared 20V Max and 18V and got what I needed and now I’m giving my in-depth comparison on both 20V Max vs 18V.
20V Max Vs 18V Batteries- Which Is Suitable For Your Work?
If you are also one of those buyers who is confused whether they should go with 20V max batteries or 18V batteries tool, allow us to clear your doubt.
If I have to tell that there is no big difference between a 20V Max battery and 18V battery. 20V Max and 18V batteries are d They are almost the same as:
- 20V Max and 18V batteries are designed in the same way.
- The only difference I noticed is that both batteries have different voltage ratings.
- These both batteries provide the same amount of power as output.
- 20V Max type of batteries are commonly used in America (USA) and 18V type of batteries are widely used outside of America (USA).
- A 20V Max battery is quite heavy as compared to an 18V battery.
If a tool runs on 20V Max battery that doesn’t mean it is more powerful as compare that the same tool runs on 18V battery. It also doesn’t mean that a tool having 20V max battery in it will give you more power as compared to the same tool having an 18V battery. They both will work the same and give you the same amount of power.
If the price of the tool running on different batteries is different go with other brands or you can make a list of requirement you want from a tool and then can make your decision. For example,
- If you require a tool only for the home related stuff (tightening small nuts and bolts) you can go with the 18V battery tool.
- If you require a tool only for some bigger stuff (tightening big nuts and bolts) you can go with the 20V Max battery tool.
This was a comparison of 20V Max batteries vs 18V batteries. I hope our article helps you to find the best and required thing for you. Our team has spent a lot of time in research and made this review, let us know your valuable feedback.